„New Challenges of the 21st Century”
15th International Week
Budapest, 22-26. November 2021.
We hope that we can avoid the next covid wave and we can attend to the international week personally. And so it happend!
Keleti Faculty of Business and Management at Óbuda University is organising its 15th International Week 22-26th November 2021, in the frame of the Erasmus+ and Creditmobility Programmes.
We would like to invite YOU to participate and share your knowledge and expertise with our students and colleagues. The 15th International Week is dedicated to the topic “New Challenges of the 21st Century”.
Hence, guest lecturers are requested to present a business or engineering-related topic (mechanical-, safety-engineering, mechatronics or electronics as well as computing) of their choice emphasizing the given field’s latest challenges. During the 15th International Week You will have possibilities:
- to learn more about Keleti Faculty of Business and Management and other faculties of Óbuda University,
- to network with other Hungarian and international guest lecturers from our partner universities,
- to promote your university to our students,
- last but not least to visit the best places in our beautiful city,
- to take part in the independently organized FIKUSZ conference just after the International Week
The working language during the week will be English.
We can accept a maximum of two applications per partner institution. Applicants will be notified on a first come, first serve basis, so we would like to ask You to register as soon as possible.
see it in fullsize: click here
|András Keszthelyi PhD
Head of Institution Management and Organization