„New Challenges of the 21st Century”
19th International Week
Budapest, 27 November – 1 December 2023.
Keleti Károly Faculty of Business and Management at Óbuda University is organising its 19th International Week between 27th November and 1st December 2023, in the frame of the Erasmus+ and Creditmobility Programmes.
We would like to invite YOU to participate and share your knowledge and expertise with our students and colleagues.
The 19th International Week is dedicated to the topic “New Challenges of the 21st Century – New possibilities – experiences of the pandemic
Guest lecturers are requested to present a business or engineering-related topic (mechanical-, safety-engineering, mechatronics or electronics as well as computing/IT) of their choice emphasizing the given field’s latest challenges.
During the International Week You will have possibilities:
- to learn more about Keleti Károly Faculty of Business and Management and other faculties of Óbuda University,
- to network with other Hungarian and international guest lecturers from our partner universities,
- to promote your university to our students,
- last but not least to visit the best places in our beautiful city,
- to take part in the independently organized but dynamically linked FIKUSZ conference on the same week.
Applicants will be notified on a first come, first serve basis, so we would like to ask You to register as soon as possible.
András Keszthelyi PhD